Tuesday 25 January 2022

Steampunk at Tag Tuesday


It was Valerie's turn to choose the theme over at
and she wants us to go with
Steampunk!

I don't have a lot of stuff and lends itself to this theme
so I did my best with what I have.
The tag was cut from heavy green cardstock.
I stamped some text using From the heart stamp.
I then used a stencil and some 3d green paint.
I used the Geared Up Garage bundle to create
the cogs which were cut using a sparkly card and a few
more stamped to fill the spaces.
I then inked up the edges with distress ink
and added a green eyelet to finish.

I hope you get time to join us.

I would like to enter this into

Had an early start yesterday collecting daughter
from Dublin and it knocked me for six and I ended up
being sick with exhaustion! Old age is catching up with me!!
Back on form today thank goodness.


 

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky and l do like a bit of steampunk x

meg said...

A brilliant masculine make,the colours,texture and stamping is beautiful

Janette said...

Gorgeous steampunk tag Pinky, don't see enough of it right now and I do like it.xx

Dora said...

Very pretty tag!

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky- I do love a bit of steampunk.
Glad you're feeling ok today, sounds as if you REALLY overdid it yesterday.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your tag Pinks, very elegant! Thanks so much for linking to my theme! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one Peggy

Much love...

crafty-stamper said...

Great Steampunk tag love the sparkly cogs and dark green background-I am the same we went shopping the other day and we have to go by bus,ended up carrying two heavy bags as John can't carry as he has his stick in one hand and his other knee can give way-wipes me out the next day too!!!
Carol x

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a fabulous steampunk tag! I like how it turned out. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Chrissy said...

Love this tag Pinky, the silver in the cogs just lifts it right up there, glad you are feeling better,

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...