Friday 15 April 2022

Easter celebrations

I made this card for my Mother-in-law

for Easter.

I went with pool party card which I embossed

with a rose embossing folder.

The centre papers are from a retired set which

I matted onto some white card and used some

fancy edge scissors to trim it.

I hand cut the cross from some matching paper

and then layered it onto white card.

I wrapped a piece of white ribbon around the cross

then stamped a flower from Painted Seasons stamp set,

in pool party ink and layered it up.

I finished with a stamped sentiment from

Fable Friends stamp set and a pearl.


I would like to enter this into

2 Sisters on the blog - pastel shades

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes

CRAFT - Spring/Easter

Creative Knockouts - anything goes

Sweet Stampers - Easter or Spring

I hope you all have a very enjoyable

Easter Sunday with lots of chocolate!!

Hopefully Monday will see me getting a rest

and some time to catch up on you lovely bloggers!



12 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful, those colours are a favourite of mine, so pretty and the cross is gorgeous, bet your mil is delighted.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and cross Patricia,love the colour and embossed roses.Enjoy the Easter weekend.
Carol x

meg said...

Happy Easter,a beautiful card in gorgeous pastel colours

Chris said...

This is beautiful Pinky, a wonderful design in such soft delicate colours.
Enjoy your family celebrations this weekend- and have a good rest on Monday!
xx

Caroline said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2istersontheblog

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love it. Anehsa x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card and I'm certain your MIL will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge and we hope to see your lovely projects again very soon. Happy Easter!
Donna

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely elegant card. Vee xx

Nicolette said...

A very nice card.
Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a pretty card Pinky and I love the embossed background and gorgeous floral cross!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week!

Brenda said...

This is beautiful and crisp, perfect for spring/Easter. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...