Monday 18 April 2022

More of what I love....



I made this card for my midway post over at

Stamping Sensations

where the theme is I Love....

My love was shaped cards so I have gone with a

multi tiered pop up card!


and it folds flat for posting!


Remember we have a few prizes up for grabs this time

so get your stamps out and come and join us!

For my card I have used lots of stamp sets again!

A Good Man, Broadway Birthday, Family Party, Enjoy Life,

Do the Impossible (all Stampin' Up!) and

Slimline Sayings 1 from Pink & Main.

Inks - bumblebee, coastal cabana + memento.

Card - black and white plus retired papers.


I would like to enter this into

Allsorts - masculine

Aud Sentiments - birthday sentiment

Creative Knockouts - anything goes

Little Red Wagon - 3 of something (balloons)

Simon Wednesday challenge - interactive

Creative Creases - anything with a fun fold


Our weekend celebrations went well.

Sunday was very wet so umbrellas up to get us

in and out of the chapel and our Grandson

just loved the acoustics and let everyone know he was there 😂

So we have our son's 40th this week and my

daughter's birthday next week.

I am totally exhausted and ready to run away from home lol. 


 

18 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous layout and colour combo,love your stamped images and embellishments

Vee Cassidy said...

An awesome card, Pinky. Vee xx

Janette said...

Oh Pinky I love this, its just gorgeous, love the fold and I think I should use it for my scrapbook, so many ideas, thankyou.
Hope your having a nice weekend.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love all the stamped images you used and really love the multi tiered pop up card not seen one of those before
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous shaped card design, Pinky. So creative and these colors are fantastic for a masculine make! So nice to see you linking up with us at Allsorts challenge too!

Chris said...

Pinky this is gorgeous! Amazing fold, fabulous images and colours, a brilliant masculine card.
I hope you get some time to rest and recuperate before the next round of family celebrations begins!!!
xx

Imke said...

Wow, a work of art ! Just great and you also did a great job with our "3 of Something" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky this is gorgeous x

brenda said...

It's a super creation for a sporty person Pinky, great shape as well. Also perfect for our Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Dena J said...

Wow! That's a fantastic shaped/layered card. Just right for the masculine challenge. Thank you for sharing your card at Allsorts.

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great take on a box card, Pinky! I really love it and will definitely give this one a go soon. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping

Linby said...

This is brilliant and so many wonderful details - especially like that it also folds flat.

Linby said...

Thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous folding.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Masculine weeks;-))m

HJ said...

What a fantastic masculine card for your son's birthday!! So many elements. Great job. With your busy schedule, I can understand why you are ready to run away from home!! Enjoy your day!

Debbie Mageed said...

I'm back again - this time to let you know that your beautiful card was chosen at the Creative Creases Challenge. Hope you will think about being a Guest Designer for a future challenge. If you're interested, just email me or leave a comment on my blog!
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping

Billie A said...

Awesome. Love this fun card. Great layers and images. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

crafty said...

This is a wonderful male card. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...