Thursday 21 April 2022

Gift envelope using scraps


I needed to make something to give my Son
his 40th birthday money so I did a quick video
showing how I made these little packs using
card and scraps of paper.
I wanted to match it to his birthday card but
only had scraps left.

Measurements used:
Card - 9" x 3"
Score at 3" on left and right
Paper - two pieces at 3 1/2" x 2 7/8"
Score at 1/2"
Centre piece of card - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"

Items used
Card, paper and two circle punches
along with the stamp set
HELLO LADYBUG.
You can watch my quick video here

I would like to enter this into

Off to my Son's 40th party this evening.



 

8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

These look brilliant and have kept the video -happy birthday to your son and enjoy the party
Carol x

Chris said...

Great idea Pinky- these look reall nifty! Happy birthday to your son- have fun celebrating!
xx

meg said...

A fabulous idea,hope you enjoyed your evening

Sandra H said...

They are fabulous what a great use of scraps Pinky absolutely gorgeous they are x

Doreen said...

What a great idea,both are fabulous.xxx

carol l mckenna said...

Very creative and so professional looking ~ Wonderful! Xo

Wishing you love and laughter in your day,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Janette said...

I really don't know how I missed these Pinky but thankfully I am catching up with you, what a great idea and looks so lovely too.xx

Doris P. said...

What a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...