Tuesday 26 April 2022

Heehaw!


It's the second week of Sandie's theme

Animals - wild or tame

over at

TAG TUESDAY.

This week I have gone with donkeys!

I punched three holes in my white card,

inked it up with some daffodil delight ink

and stamped over it with bermuda bay ink and a tiny stamp

from the Darling Donkeys stamp set (SU).

I then stamped the donkeys separately,

coloured them up with blends and promarkers and

cut them out.

I used part of the images and stuck to back of my tag.

It was then all mounted on to some Oh So Ombre paper.

I punched a hole and added an eyelet and stamped

the sentiment in centre circle using bermuda bay ink.

The circles are 1 1/2" in diameter.


I would like to enter this into

Tag Tuesday - animals wild/tame

Fab 'n' Funky - feature a creature

Papercraft Challenges - animals on the farm

Cardz 4 Guyz - tag you're it

Unicorn Challenge - include an animal

Crafty Animals - feature an animal


Final birthday of the month tomorrow.

The baby of the house turns 29!

Then we have a wee break until the 21st May when we have

my daughter-in-law's 40th and Grandson Sean's

First Holy Communion.



10 comments:

meg said...

You created a background for these fun donkey images,they made me smile.

dj said...

What a cute tag...those donkey's peeking out of the circles...adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our "tag, you're it" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your hee haw tag is super fun!!

Janette said...

A gorgeous fun card, I love the donkey images, so cute, its a great card Pinky.
Oh I bet your glad when the bulk of the celebrations are done, our worse month is October, makes my head spin :)).xx

Sandra H said...

You create the most adorable tags and l love your donkey heehaw xx

Chris said...

Fabulous tag Pinky- love the donkeys, this would make a lovely bookmark too! You must be exhausted after all the celebrations Pinky- enjoy the break until the next round starts. Our worst month is May- closely followed by October- so many birthdays!!!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the fabulous fun Donkey images-enjoy your break-our eldest grandaughter is 15yrs on the 1st and eldest son 52yrs on the 23rd
carol x

Chris said...

This is perfect for our Challenge at Fab'n' Funky- thanks for joining in!
xx

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful tag art donkey ~ so cute and creative ~ Xo


Wishing you laughter and love in your day,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, great idea! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra Wright. said...

The grin on the donkey's face made me chuckle..such a fun tag Pinky.
Thank you so much for playing along with my theme again..xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...