Tuesday 10 May 2022

Layering Stencils


I have another tag to share for my stencilling challenge
over at TAG TUESDAY.

I have used the Butterflies & Flowers layering masks from Stampin' Up!
My colours are melon mambo card, daffodil delight,
polished pink, grapefruit grove and granny apple green inks.
The sentiment is from Lisa Horton
Blossoming Lily stamp set, stamped in memento.
I re-stamped so I could layer it up.
I also added some balmy blue around the flower and wording
using my blending brush and finished with a matching bow.
Those little layering stencils are so sweet!

Hope you get time to join in!!

I would like to enter this into



 

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous Tag Pinky, thanks so much for hosting! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

A gorgeous floral card in beautiful colours

Vee Cassidy said...

I love this one, just gorgeous. Vee xx

Chris said...

So pretty Pinky- fabulous stencilling!
xx

Janette said...

Such a pretty tag, I love the stencilling and such gorgeous colours Pinky.xx

Pamela said...

Wow, the flowers using the mask is really pretty since it's creating 2 layers of the flowers. Thank you for submitting your card at MMM spring theme

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag love the stencilling and pastel colours
Carol x

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

Liz said...

Lovely tag, Pinky. The stencilling is fabulous. xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful tag! Your flowers are so very pretty that you have created with the masks and stencils - so effective! Michelle x

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a stunning stencilled design. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...