Monday 9 May 2022

Splashes of Spring


I have an old kit from Stampin' Up!
which I have challenged myself to make up
and give to my customers this month.
The only thing is I really do not like this particular green.
It's called evening evergreen and it just does not
excite me at all.
BUT I decided to change things up and followed
the sketch over at
instead of following the set out plan with the kit.

The flowers have been stamped and coloured using an old wink of stella brush along with the bumblebee ink pad. I cut them out and layered up the larger one.
The leaves are coloured using the evening evergreen ink pad.
The sentiment is from Daisy delight stamp set and the
card is bumblebee.
The background does look like rain drops I suppose 😕😂

I would like to enter this into

Over the weekend I moved my craft room from
the laundry room into my daughter's empty bedroom.
Wow, so much space now!!
Did have a bit of a clear out too which was great
and it's always nice to freshen up everything!
Happy bunny for another little while.





 

13 comments:

Chris said...

It's a fabulous card Pinky- I really like that shade of green :) and it looks lovely with the splashes of golden yellow. Your new craft space looks great- so much space and so tidy!
xx

meg said...

Like Chris I love that shade of green and your yellow blooms, thanks for a peep into your crafty space

Heather said...

So pretty, Pinky - that green goes great with the other colors you chose - perfect! And just the right amount of sparkle, too - yay! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, and how lovely to have a big room now...enjoy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and I love the B.paper-love your new craft room and soo tidy
Carol x

Janette said...

I love this card Pinky, confession, I am not a fan of green really, but I really lioke this, it looks gorgeous.
Your craft room is so nice, I would love a 'proper' room instead of my back porch, haha, better than nothing though.xx

Linby said...

Love the colour combo and the background DP. all that space to craft - I wonder how long that will last ;)

Melanie Hungerford said...

That shade of green looks great with the yellow, and I really like that background, it does give the look of water. Glad you have a bigger craft space now, always good to know you have room for more stuff! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Sandra H said...

So pretty l like your space x

Donna Scholz said...

Pinky, I love what you've done with the kit elements to create something that's all your own! The yellow and green go really well together. I wish I had your creative talents to take the kit pieces and create such a thing of beauty! I generally don't buy the kits or subscribe to PP, because the suggested designs just don't inspire me. But you've shown what someone creative can do with a kit!! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and sharing your card and talents with us!!! -Donna

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I love this card and the background. The background, its that great alcohol ink effect and the colours of your flowers are a great combo. Craft room is looking good too! Michelle x

libbystamps said...

I remember this kit! You did a great job with it and all the challenges. Thank you for joining us for Sketch #554 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Anna said...

What a pretty card. The flowers are so pretty! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...