Saturday 28 May 2022

Wallet or purse?



I came across a challenge on Chrissy's blog called
and they wanted to see you make a wallet/gift card hold.
I did need two, one for female and one for a male
and I have made this type before so it was going to be my go to.
I like the finished look, either a purse or a wallet and
quick and easy to make! Plus it holds the notes like a purse/wallet!

I made a quick video showing how I did the male one here


Measurements to make one
Card base - 6" x 5"
Score 6" side at 3"
Score 5" side at 1 1/2"
Dsp for base - 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Dsp for pocket (make 2) - 2 3/4" x 1 1/4"
Card for closure - 2" x 4 1/4"
Dsp for closure - 2" x 4"

I would like to enter this into

Yesterday was my birthday and I can safely say
it was the best one yet!
We walked our wee dog Squirt, then hubby and myself
had a long walk around our local park.
Then we went for our lunch which was delicious.
We visited my mother-in-law then came home
to entertain my daughter, her partner and my Grandson Oliver
who brought presents and chocolate and cake!
We then had a visit from my son Deaglan, his wife Patricia
and my two Grandsons Sean and Tom and they brought more
chocolate and more presents!
I also got some crafty goodies from hubby lol.
So all in all it was a lovely happy, relaxed day!
Hope you all have a great weekend.






 

9 comments:

meg said...

Belated Birthday wishes Pinky,pleased you had a great day,love your purse/wallet design

Chris said...

It sounds like the perfect birthday Pin ky, so pleased you had a wonderful day- many happy returns!
Your wallet/purse design is fabulous Pinky- as you say perfect for him and her!
xx

Donna Walls said...

These are wonderful and a great way to present a money gift. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. We hope to see more of your lovely designs soon.

crafty-stamper said...

Belated Happy Birthday for yesterday and sounds like a perfect day.Love you fabulous money wallets/purses and great papers
Carol x

Chrissy said...

I love these Pinky, what a great design and colours I'm goiung to watch your video as I struggled with mine, cut the end off wrong and had to start over, what a nightmare..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Happy birthday Pinky, I missed it....it was there in my head to post at the right time, then I went to sleep now I'm a day late or maybe two as I have no idea what is going on, but glad you had such a wonderful fun filled day..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning wallets x

Sarah said...

Thank you SO much for sharing these fantastic gift wallets with us at AYLI, they are amazing. Sarah DT

Chrissy said...

Me again, back with my DT hat on..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...