Tuesday 24 May 2022

Put a bow on it!


It's the second week of Michele's
buttons and/or bows challenge over at

My button phobia would not let me use buttons
so I have gone with a bow again.

I have used a lovely stamp I received in a challenge win at Allsorts called
Bird Collage from AALL & Create.
I inked up my base using various inks then sprayed
a little water in the centre and mopped up.
I then stamped the greenery around the edges
using a stamp from Daisy Lane (SU) in evening evergreen.
I then stamped the main image using versafine.
The sentiment was added from the Daisy Lane set
and I added two sequins (close as I can get to buttons lol).
I backed it all onto matching card and finished
with a large bow.

I would like to enter this into

Babysitting again yesterday so catching up today.
We had a lovely weekend at our Grandson Sean's
First Communion and Patricia's 40th birthday
AND the weather was very kind to us with no rain
until evening time!

He looked so grown up!


 

8 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant background,focal image and tag

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and background love the stamps-I didn't realise you had a button phobia I just thought you meant you didn't like using them!
Carol x

Chris said...

A beautiful tag Pinky, lovely soft background colours, a beautiful stamp and pretty bow. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Sean looks gorgeous, bless him! Lovely tag, too! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the bow too x

carol l mckenna said...

Oh Sean is so handsome and your tag art is divine in its simplicity ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Tracie said...

What a beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag with the little bird Pinky and love the distressed edges and bow..gosh, your Grandson is growing up fast..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...