Wednesday 20 July 2022

Believe!


I spent a nice 15 minutes making another tag for my challenge
over at Tag Tuesday which is
Christmas in July.

I inked up my background using misty moonlight and bumblebee inks (SU).
I then stamped the images using my new  stamp from Creative Expressions
called Above the Roof Tops in black memento ink.
I added some light to the houses using gel pens
and added some snowflakes using  a chalk pen (SU).

I finished by stapling some spotty ribbon to the top.

I hope you get time to join me. Not a lot of entries this time round!!
Did I scare you all???

I would like to enter this into

Update on Ruth (DIL's Mum).
They have now got things under control and hoping to move
her out of ICU into a ward.
She has now been diagnosed with systemic pneumonia
and the antibiotics are hopefully doing their job well.
She is not allowed to fly home on her set date so will
hopefully be happy to stay with Rachel for a few more weeks.
They reckon the plane journey may have brought things to the fore
as she has been suffering with repeated chest infections for the last
18 months. Fingers crossed this will see her get a chance at a good recovery.
Thanks for all your kinds thoughts.


 

10 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful tag,love your Christmas Eve scene

Janette said...

I love this, the scene you created is gorgeous.
I am so glad to her about Ruth's mum, I hope she is soon back to good health.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful Christmas tag -love the silhouette stamps and inky background.Glad to hear Ruths Mum is doing well and wishing her a speedy recovery and can spend some quality time with her daughter
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful, love that dark inky sky, works perfectly with your lovely silhouette stamps. Good news that Ruth;s Mum is improving, hope she can soon enjoy time with her family.
xx

Chrissy said...

Poor lady, hope she gets well soon and able to travel..love your tag Christmas tag Pinky, gorgeous night time scene, love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning tag Pinky x

Lynda said...

Gorgeously atmospheric tag - Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Michele said...

i can't believe you made this gorgeous tag in just 15 minutes! it is perfect! sending love and care to your daughter in law's mother! xo

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge 603 - hope you see you again soon xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is such a great holiday tag Pinky. I love the silhouette look and you even captured the snow. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...