Tuesday 26 July 2022

Here come the sun!


Our new challenge over at
is Here come the sun (option add a sun).

For my tag I went with a beach scene. I tried to add waves coming
into the shore lol and a cloudy sky with a big sun setting.
I did my best 👀.
I used Lisa Horton double aperture circles to create the sun,
the sand was made using blends and the sea and sky with my stencils.
I then stamped the man and child from a set called A Good Man (SU)
and coloured them with my markers.
The sentiment came from a Stampendous Tropical Treetops set.

I hope you can come and join us.

I would like to enter this into

Welcome to my newest follower Pauline!
Thanks so much for following my blog!!


 

18 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

I love the image and great colouring-after last week dont send too much sunshine PLEASE lol
Carol x

meg said...

A wonderful image and layout,love your sunny seaside scene

Janette said...

I love this Pinky, it looks gorgeous, do love a good sunny day if I'm at the beach :)).xxx

Chris said...

Super summery tag, lovely stamp and beach scene.
xx

Tracie said...

What a cute tag. Beautiful scene. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Linby said...

Such an effective scene on your tag. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Summer scene Pinky..gorgeous tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one

much 💚 love

Sandra H said...

Ooh thank you l have caught the sun lol your tag is gorgeous Pinky just love it xx

Dena J said...

This image makes me smile. I have watched my sons carry their little ones that way and it just fills me with love. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the 'Summer'challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A super beach inspired sunny tag Pinky, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Summer challenge this week.

B x

Michele said...

you did a marvelous job on this Pinky, thanks for playing my challenge! xo

Donna Walls said...

Great image, coloring and ink blending. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
XX

Sandra Wright. said...

A lovely Tag Pinky, I love the image of father and son.xx

StampinwithAnita said...

You did a wonderful job! Perfect setting, too. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

NatureFootstep said...

what a wonderful TAG. Made me think I have not seen this situation in many years now. Miss it!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A wonderful tag and a really touching stamp too Michelle x

missgailly said...

It looks FAB! Your clouds are amazing. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...