Newsletter

Thursday 11 August 2022

Pillow box gift ideas





I have a lot of commissioned cards to do at the minute
for my local customers and, as always,
when I get the chance, I like to pop in a free gift of some sort.
For July/August I will be giving various versions of this little
pillowbox.

I picked up the die a good while ago in a charity shop
along with a few other bits and pieces so not sure of the maker.
It comes with the little flowers and leaves dies which is brilliant.

I generally try and match the gift to the card occasion so
these are for various occasions using card stock from my stash
which is always a bonus to whittle away!!
Sentiments are all from retired SU sets.

I would like to enter these into


 

10 comments:

meg said...

These are so pretty in all your colour choices

Chris said...

I agree with Meg! These are lovely Pinky, a very useful die set!
xx

Annie said...

These little boxes are adorable! And really a great idea to use them as a thank you or a little bonus to give with your commissioned artwork.

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. I hope you'll swing by and share more of your makes. Smiles! :) Janis

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful pillow boxes, a brilliant find,love the embellishments and the quiting on the first pic
Carol x

Janette said...

Beautiful boxes Pinky, love the papers and embellishments.xx

Chris said...

Hi Pinky, just popped back to thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
xx

Chrissy said...

I love these cute pillow boxes, perfect to add jewelry and such for gift, these are beautiful Pinky, with the lovely flowers and leaves, what a great find, I love nosing through secondhand shops, that is where In found the full set of stamping up dies and stuff..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love your pillow boxes and the colors you used for them. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Sandra H said...

Ooh Pinky how pretty are they l just love them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...