Newsletter

Tuesday 16 August 2022

Stripes and a few spots!



I have another tag for Valerie's theme at
which is spots and/or stripes.

I used a stamp set called Painted Stripes Texture (LH)
to create my stripes on the background card.
I used another LH stamp called Sending You Sunshine
to get the flowers at the bottom.
I have coloured them with promarkers and blends.
The sentiment is from the Painted Stripes Texture set
stamped in balmy blue (SU).
I punched a small butterfly and coloured it with
purple and added some spots with my chalk pen.
I finished my tag with some white ribbon.

I hope you get time to join in.
Blog land is very quiet at them minute!!

I would like to enter this into

Flipping cold out there today lol.
The wind would cut you in two!
But happy for a bit of relief from the hot sun but please come back soon!


 

12 comments:

Janette said...

This is just so colourful and pretty, I would keep it as a bookmark if I got this on a gift Pinky, it makes me happy :)) xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous- love those big bright blooms, it's a great take on the theme.
We have rain!!!!(And a wet dog!)There is a big puddle in our garden- can't remember the last time that happened. It's a welcome relief from the heat :)
xx

meg said...

Your tag is a beauty,love the background and the gorgeous colourful flowers

crafty-stamper said...

Blogland is a bit quiet at the moment-maybe everyone is out in the sun.Beautiful little tag and love the flowers,I agree with Janette would make a good bookmark too
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for another beautiful tag for Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Blogland is really quiet just now, many people are on holiday. Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Pinky you have created a beautiful colourful tag x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous tag Pinky, love the design and pretty flowers
Lorraine x

Tracie said...

What a beautiful tag and your coloring on the flowers is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Sandra Wright. said...

Loving the burst of flowers on your tag, just wonderful.x

Ginger said...

Great job creating your own tag! I love the strips and the little butterfly on the way to the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge.

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a beautiful tag!! Love your design elements and coloring too. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
groetjes, Ellen (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...