Tuesday 6 September 2022

Coming up roses!


Our new challenge theme over at
has been chosen by Wendy and she wants to see ROSES!

For my tag I have used a Lisa Horton set of
stencils, stamps and die cut.
The colours I used are poppy parade, garden green and misty moonlight (SU).
I added some blue around my rose, mounted onto some
garden green card and finished with some cord.
The sentiment is from the same set, inked and then
mounted onto some garden green card.

I would like to enter this into



 

14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Super cute tag Pinky and that rose is stunning lovely pink too x

Janette said...

Awww gorgeous and those colours are beautiful together.xx

meg said...

A beautiful tag and gorgeous pink rose

Chris said...

A beautiful tag with that stunning rose.
xx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks for joining the fun this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

Gillena Cox said...

Yes indeed. Lovely tag.
Much💛love

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, Pinkie. Thanks for your support, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

what a gorgeous tag, well done! xo

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and rose
Carol x

Uschi said...

Wow, great tag and a splendid colouring. Stunning rose and a stunning background too. I love the colours you chose.
Thanks a lot for joining the current challenge of Everybody-Art-Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your tag is gorgeous! It made me smile. ;) Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

WendyK said...

Lovely tag Pinky, that’s a great stencil. It reminded me that I have a rose stencil somewhere, must look for it.

Sandra Wright. said...

I love your bold Rose Pinky, beautifully coloured too. It really stands out. xx

NatureFootstep said...

Your rose do seem to be smiling :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...