Tuesday 13 September 2022

Coming up roses!


It's the second week of Wendy's theme ROSES over at

This time I used an image of a rose and added the lovely
quote which I had stored in my quote file for years.
I also had some stripes of vellum left over from some
wedding invitations I had been working on,
so decided to put it to use.
Don't you just hate waste!!
So I put the stripe through my printer and printed off
the word roses in red and then ripped the edges and wrapped
them around my tag.
The edges had been distressed with my scissors and I
then mounted onto my black tag base
and finished off with a satin bow.

I hope you get time to share some roses with us.

I would like to enter this into


 

12 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful, never heard that quote before and its so wonderful, have to use it sometimes, I love this tag Pinky.
Thanks for the tips on on blog about scan n cut and the like, honestly I am no further as to what to do but everyone has been very helpful.xx

Janis Lewis said...

Gorgeous tag! I love the torn strip of vellum on it. Nice touch! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll come link up more of your art - it's unlimited entries! Use the card theme OR use the Not a card anything goes theme. Smiles! :) Janis

meg said...

The rose and sentiment on your tag are beautiful,I got d the sentiment so touching.

meg said...

Sorry should read I found the sentiment so touching

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fantastic tag, Pinky, and I LOVE that quote. Thanks for sharing, have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

the tag is so sweet and the sentiment really just makes it all perfect, love it! xo

Gillena Cox said...

Beautiful tag. Happy Tuesday.

Much💛love

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful rose and strip of vellum-such a lovely quote
Carol x

NatureFootstep said...

it is a beautiful tag :)

Sandra Wright. said...

A lovely Tag, love the sentiment and the parchment, perfect for Wendy's theme.xx

Sandra H said...

Such a gorgeous tag Pinky x

Chris said...

It's a stunner Pinky- beautiful roses and such a wonderful verse.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...