Tuesday 4 October 2022

Spooky things!!


The lovely Michele has chosen the theme at
and she wants to see

SPOOKY THINGS!!!

I dug out an old die I had from Tutti Designs called
Grumpy Frankie!
I cut him out a few times and paper pieced the colours,
added some black ink here and there and then
backed him onto black card so I could cut him out.
The tag itself is purple card, stamped with the word BOO!
in black ink (Banner Year stamp set SU).
I used the same stamp set for the sentiment, this time in
granny apple green. I punched it and sliced the bottom off
and added some black ink.
I stamped a few bats here and there too for that extra
spooky effect!!
The tag was finished with a piece of black ribbon
stapled in place with a yellow staple.

I hope you can come and spook us out with your tags
this fortnight!!

I would like to enter this into


 

18 comments:

meg said...

Your fun tag made me smile,he's a wonderful character and not too spooky for a youngster

Janette said...

Oh I love grumpy Frankie haha, reminds me of a cousin I once had, haha. Great halloween tag Pinky, may try and join in if I can, love the season.xx

Chris said...

Such a fun tag Pinky- love that grumpy Frankie. The stamped background looks great too, perfect colour choice for a Halloween make.
xx

Annie said...

Oh, isn’t Grumpy Frankie adorable! He’s definitely an enjoyable spooky thing. He’s perfect on a tag. Great background for him.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This tag is so fun - love that Frankie with the sour look. Cute! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Diane said...

Your Grumpy Frankie tag is so cute and fun, I own grumpy Frankie myself!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old bats!
We have a NEW challenge starting today and it's all about stencils, check i tout, link is below!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}
{Stencil Fun}

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween tag and love the die-cut grumpy Frankie
Carol x

Liz said...

Fabulous spooky tag, Pinky. xx

Liz said...

Popping back to say thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month with you beautiful creation.
Liz xx

My name is Erika. said...

I make the best tags Pinky. I love this one. And the book ones you made for your challenge are great also. I meant to comment but life got in my way. I hope all is well with you. hugs-Erika

Sandra H said...

Fabulous is your tag Pinky x

Michele said...

I love grumpy Frankie! this is a wonderful tag pinky, thank you for playing along with my theme! xo

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fun Halloween image for your great tag. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth

Chrissy said...

Spooky and fun tag Pinky, great die and great colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Your Tag made me laugh, love Frankie's ears, if you saw mine with my hair pulled back, you would see the resemblance, lol.
Hugs xx

Gillena Cox said...

Luv your fun spooky
Happy Tuesday

Mine is HERE

much🧡love

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous tag. I love it! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up more Halloween projects this month. Have a great day!
Janis, Founder & Design Team - Crafting Happiness Challenges

Larelyn said...

So much fun! Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...