Wednesday 5 October 2022

You've got a friend in me


As some of you know I signed up to
Stampin' Up! again yesterday.
I had a lapse of 2 months due to circumstances beyond
my control but greatly missed the buzz, inspiration
and get up and go that I had when I was a demo.
Soooooo, I'm back again to torture you.

My little card today was inspired by a challenge over at
Less is More where the theme is friendship.

I made a video as I went along and you can watch it here



I would like to enter this into

Heavy rain here this morning so I will catch up
on some orders in my craft room.
Enjoy your day!



 

11 comments:

Janette said...

This is the sweetest of cards with that love image and wording Pinky, so lovely.
I will be more than happy to see your Stampin up creations to be honest, always so gorgeous.
Its pouring all over the UK from what I gather today, miserable weather but supposed to be nice tomorrow....take care.xx

Chris said...

Such a sweet CAS cardPinky, adorable stamps and lovely sentiment. Looking forward to more of your fabulous SU creations.
xx

meg said...

A wonderful CAS card with a beautiful sentiment and gorgeous critters

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card,love the little cute images and lovely sentiment-look forward to seeing your SU creations.
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning creation xx

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Pinky. x

brenda said...

So sweet Pinky, clearly they are great buddies.

B x

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet image and fabulous colouring Pinky, love the CAS design and the stitching detail, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

perfectly4med said...

Super little CAS card, perfect for our friendship challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

Neil

creationsnz said...

What a sewwt card and beautiful sentiment. So glad you shared your animals with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I am happy for you that you are back in your happy place. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...