Monday 28 November 2022

Ho! Ho! Ho!




Happy Monday!
I have another fun fold card today to share.
This one uses some retired and some new items.
I am trying my best to use up any retired stash I have
this Christmas!!

I will send this card out as a tutorial for my newsletter this week.

I would like to enter this into


Nice sunny but chilly day. Hubby off to golf again
so I have a sausage casserole in the slow cooker
and going to head to the craft room to finish some orders.
Have a lovely week whatever you are up to!

12 comments:

Janette said...

Pinky this is adorable, what a gorgeous card.xx

brenda said...

A very cheery card in the warm reds Pinky.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fabulous fold and your card is so happy.
Faith x

meg said...

Your papers are gorgeous Pinky,love the Pinky red colour,the image and your layout

Doni High said...

What an adorable Santa...Ya have to love a man who can cook!! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Janis Lewis said...

I love this fun fold! Great fun Christmas card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous make Pinky x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and P.papers -love the Santa image and great fold--really cold here and quite foggy
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous fold Pinky; gorgeous papers in such a lovely cheerful colour and a cute focal stamp.
Aren't slowcookers great! I love putting it on in the morning and just forgetting about it! Feel a bit sorry for Marvin though- the cooking smells drive him mad all day!
xx

Debbie Bonczek said...

Love this fun fold card. Great design! Especially love that sentiment panel right at the beginning.

Margaret said...

Lovely card. I like the fun fold and that it can fit in a business size envelope. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul again. Maggie DT

jaybea said...

This is so lovely always interesting to do fun folds Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...