Tuesday 29 November 2022

Trees!


It's my turn to choose the theme over at
and I would like to see some trees on your tags.

For this tag I have used Beauty of Friendship
to create the tree tops and Trimming the tree for
the sentiment.
I punched a circle to mask a moon and inked up the night sky,
then coloured the moon.
I finished with dots of white chalk pen for the snow.
It was all matted unto garden green card and finished
with some bakers twine.
All items used are linked below.

Very quick and very easy, just what we need at this time of year!

I would like to enter this into

A few hours out at the shops this morning and I am pooped!
Lots of people out and the atmosphere is lovely
but I didn't get what I went out for!!

12 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful scenic Christmas tags Pu ky
Pauline xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, Pinky. Thanks for hosting! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

A fabulous tag

Janette said...

Beautiful Pinky, love the moon.xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag Pinkt and that moon peering from the trees is in a perfect spot x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and I agree the moon looks perfect behind the trees
carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful tag, fabulous stamping, inking and masking.
Great choice of theme too.
xx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky with the moon over the top of the trees, beautiful..

luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Quick and easy, it may have been Pinky, but it looks wonderful.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Iʻm a little late, but none the less appreciative of you sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge last week!

Heike said...

what a beautiful scene. I love this.
Heike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...