Wednesday 30 November 2022

Peekaboo Treat Bags!


My tutorial today shows a way to use these cute
peekaboo treat bags as tea gifts.

I picked up some gorgeous loose tea in Belfast
and thought it would make a perfect gift stored
in these bags with an infuser
(which I called diffuser all the way through my video)🙊

You can watch my video here

I would like to enter this into

My desk is in a mess so I'm off to have a clean up
before I start all over again!!

Welcome to my newest follower ANKE!
Thanks so much for following my blog.


12 comments:

Janette said...

Oh those infuser things remind me of my Mam, always had one around. What a lovely gift again Pinky, so thoughtful.

Liz said...

What a lovely idea for a little gift, Pinky. Thank for the video. xxx

meg said...

The k you for the tutorial Pinky, a lovely gift for family and friends

brenda said...

Great idea Pinky, loose tea is a rarity these days.

B x

Chris said...

A lovely idea for a gift Pinky- and your packaging is gorgeous as always.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tutorial and these are great little gift ideas,My Dad used to have an infuser but was a closed spoon he used for his tea
Carol x

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute treat bags, beautifully decorated! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT

Chrissy said...

What a great idea for a gift with the little infuser tied on the side, gorgeous Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Fabulously fun treat bags!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth and Double D!
Diane POE and DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Stencil Fun}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful bags so beautifully made Pinky.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning as always x

Kate said...

What a great idea Pinky and so beautifully decorated! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you again soon,
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...