Monday 23 January 2023

Monday celebrations!


Happy Monday!
I have the final card today for my mini wallet.
Again I have used the matching papers but this time
went with some stamped flowers and leaves.

I have followed a lovely sketch over at 
Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
In the background I have used a cloud embossing folder.


I was very good and finished off the insides too!

I would like to enter this into

Today is my eldest son's birthday. He is 42 today and I am feeling old!
His poor wife was taken to hospital yesterday, having been
up all night with stomach pains and vomiting.
Fingers crossed she will get sorted and hopefully
not have a long wait in A & E.
Back home again with some medication to day but none the wiser
as to what is wrong! Needs to go to her own doctor now.

14 comments:

meg said...

Another beauty using these gorgeous papers and stamps

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card inside and out-love the papers too.Happy birthday to your son(our eldest is 53 in May!) Hope your DIL feels better soon
Carol x

Janette said...

This is another gorgeous card Pinky.
Happy birthday to your son, my youngest son is same age, the years fly.
Hope your dil is feeling better, I hear than awful Novo virus is back, dread that.xxx

Chris said...

A beautiful make to complete your wallet of notecards. Great sketch, pretty papers and colours- the inside looks lovely too.
Don't the years just fly by? I find it difficult to believe just how old my son and daughter are now- they'll always be my children!!!
Hope your poor DIL feels better soon.
xx

Sandra H said...

Very pretty Pinky your so talented x

Dena J said...

Such lovely colors! Thank you so much for joining in at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Liz said...

Beautiful card Pinky, so pretty and feminine. xx

Jinny said...

What a beautiful card! I especially love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

brenda said...

You certainly have an eye for colour Pinky, it's another gorgeous palette, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card with a lovely design and colour mix. Coming home to see her own Doctor? What are things coming to. I hope she is better Pinky and you know the cause.
Faith x

Terri Winske said...

Love these designer papers and the sketch! Such a pretty card! I hope your son's wife is feeling better and on the mend. Thank you for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenges!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very pretty creation Pinky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creations with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Really beautiful and I love how you finished off the inside too.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Donna Scholz said...

What a lovely card you've created inspired by our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge! Love the colors you chose, and the added depth of your layering!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us!!! -Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...