Tuesday 28 February 2023

Fairy Frog Prince


It's the second week of Michele's theme fairies/faeries
over at
I went to get an entirely different stamp set but when I accidently
came across this little stamp I decided to use it.

I had the square already cut from a different project and thought it would make
an interesting shape for my tag.
I stamped and coloured the image with blends,
then stamped the happy birthday sentiment around the edges.
It just fitted perfectly!

I am doing a lot of memories albums at the minute.
My customers some how found out, by word of mouth,
and now I am getting orders for them.
It's not a road I wanted to go down but hard to say no.
I do enjoy making them, but they take a lot of time to fill with photos
and the price of ink now is a killer!! 

Anyway back to my tag lol.
The little stamp I used is from Papermania, called Frog Prince!

I would like to enter this into

Hope you get time to join us.

13 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely tag again Pinky, you come up with some really creative ideas.
I hope you can show some of your books, I agree about the inks, its gone mad so whats that all about, I was shocked last month when I needed a refill, it had doubled in price !!!! xx

Sandra H said...

Oooh thats some cute tag x

Liz said...

What a cute tag, Pinky. Love the idea of using the square as a diamond. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the diamond shaped tag and the little frog on the image.I've been having trouble with printer for a while so not seen price but sounds like I may stay with my stamps!
Carol x

Chris said...

Such a cute stamp and I like the unusual shape for a tag, it's a great way of using up some of the little squares left over from cutting apertures.
Good luck with the memory albums Pinky- I know how long they take to make!
xx

meg said...

A tag from a fairytale Pinky,love the shape and the stamping around the edges

Chrissy said...

He is a little charmer Pinky and love the birthday around around the edge, fabulous tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Larelyn said...

Great image and I love the perfectly fitting sentiments around the edge. Thank you for joining our Cut It Up CAS challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your beautiful tag, great to see a different shape. Hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

i love this unique tag shape! very cute prince! thanks for playing along on my theme friend! xo

Jackie C said...

We are delighted you chose to share your creation with us at Cut It Up!
Please do come back again!
All the best, Jackie DT xxx

Heather said...

This is adorable! I love the look on the frog's face; so cute! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful! Thank you for playing at MMMChallenge.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...