Monday 27 February 2023

Shake your Shamrock!


Happy Monday!
I am starting my week off with a St. Patrick's Day shaker card.
I was inspired by a lovely shaker tag over at Chrissy's amazing blog.


This shows the beads better in the centre panel.
The shamrocks have been stamped and hand cut!
Patience or what lol, but they were pretty easy and quick.

Everything I used is listed below.
Just click the link if there is anything you fancy buying.
ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO GRAB A FREEBIE
DURING SALE-A-BRATION!

I would like to enter this into

We had an quick early walk as daughter's car is due MOT
and she needs her Dad 🙈
I then have to taxi her partner while they are away to MOT centre
before anything else gets done!
Our kids never really grow up do they?? lol

13 comments:

meg said...

Your front panel and shaker element look brilliant

Liz said...

Fabulous shaker card, Pinky. I love the design. xx

Janette said...

Beautiful shaker card, love the shamrocks and really admire how you sat and hand cut them, I get fed up die cutting :)) well done Pinky.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome shaker card,love the design with the three panels and your hand cut shamrocks
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous design, lovely shades of green and a fun shaker element, the fussy cut shamrocks look great- your patience is rewarded!
xx

brenda said...

It's a super shape and design Pinky.

B x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow another really clever project. A fascinating shaker card! and all that tiny stamping too, love this! Michelle x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always x

Chrissy said...

Oh, wow, what a great tag Pinky, I can hear your shaking shamrocks all the way over here.I love your design and patience fussy cutting, something I love to do to..and thank you for the mention, much appreciated..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conny said...

Oh wow.. this card is fantastic! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Kate said...

Lovely card Pinky! Love the shamrock-stamped gingham - inspired (why didn't I think of that)!! Hugs, Kate!

Helen said...

Great shaker design - love it!

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Moments Challenge Blog.

Helen x
DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...