Friday 31 March 2023

Easter pop up diorama

I made this card today for two of my Grandsons for Easter.
It's a pop up diorama card and it folds perfectly flat for posting!

I followed the sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
for the front layout, turning it to suit my card size.

The background clouds were inked using a mix of colours.
The bunny and egg was stamped, cut and 3d'.
I couldn't fit their names in so just went with boys.


When you open the card the right side pops up
to form the diorama.
I decorated it with the same clouds and an oval of carrots,
all stamped, coloured and cut out.

I have left the other side blank but will add an Easter verse
using the computer and pop in.
The little eggs are slightly raised so I can tuck the
verse under them.

I would like to enter this into

13 comments:

meg said...

Your grandsons will love this gorgeous Easter card

brenda said...

What a great design Pinky, your Grandson's will love them.

B x

Janette said...

Oh this is a little stunner, what a gorgeous card and love the 3-d effect, very clever.xx

Chris said...

What a fabulous design Pinky, love the little diorama inside, so clever. The boys will love it!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Easter card and great diorama inside.Love the cute rabbits and all the carrots
carol x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very sweet pop up card. Thanks for joining in at Creative Creases Fun Fold challenge. Happy crafting Angela xXx

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun Easter card - sure to be a hit. Love how your turned the sketch sideways then added to it. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

Donna Scholz said...

Pinky, what a sweet Easter card for your grandsons! I love how it opens up to display the diorama!! Great choice of patterns and colors, and interactive, too. Thank you so much for sharing your cute Easter card with us at TSOT and your creative use of the sketch as well as the "large words" part of our challenge!!! -Donna

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, goodness, Pinky! This card couldn't get any sweeter if you stuck candy in it! I just love every single detail here. This fun fold has always been a favorite of mine. I appreciate you reminding me to do it again soon. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card x

Diane said...

So fabulously creative and cute, what a great design!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}

Doris P. said...

What a cute idea! I like the cloudy background. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Conny said...

What a wonderful Eastercard! Really amazing!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...