Wednesday 29 March 2023

Like an animal!


My tutorial today shows how I made some pretty packages
that can hold tea lights, sweets, biscuits etc.
I absolutely love these papers and have used both sides
to create the packaging.

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to make one
Like an animal dsp
8 1/4" x 5"
Score long side - 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 4", 4 1/4", 4 1/2", 4 3/4", 5", 8"
Top and Bottom
Opposite side of dsp
two pieces - 3" x 1 1/2"
score short side  - 3/4"

I would like to enter these into

Another miserable day out there so nothing else for it
other than craft or housework if someone twists my arm lol.
Have a great day!

10 comments:

meg said...

Such pretty papers Pinky,, a wonderful way to give a small gift

Janette said...

Beautiful, love the way you have created these pretty packages Pinky.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful packaging Pinky- those papers are gorgeous!
Just enjoy your day crafting- keep away from any arm-twisters!!!
xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful little packages and love the pretty papers.We got soaked coming back from Asda this morning and sods law been fine since we got back
Carol x

Liz said...

Another super projects, Pinky. xx

JoAnn said...

Pretty package. Love your project. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday.

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a wonderful gift, Pinky! I really love how it showcases beautiful papers! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon. (and don't forget us at Creative Creases!)
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful creation thank you for joining in over at 613 this time. Do join in again we would love to see you there Elaine DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Awesome project! Thanks for the tutorial and thanks for dropping this by our place at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...