Tuesday 28 March 2023

Just hanging out!


I have another tag for Sandie's favourite theme
I've gone with animals.
I made a faux fence for the little cat to rest on.
Went a bit mad with the stamping but it was very relaxing
to just play with my stamps as I have been soooo busy
with card orders.
I stamped some little flowers along the edge of the fence
and coloured the flowers with gel pens.
The cat looks quite happy sat there lol.
I finished with sentiment and paper bow.

I hope you get time to join in.

I would like to enter this into



 

Product List

11 comments:

brenda said...

These Cat stamps are such fun Pinky and perfect for sitting along the fence as you have done here.

B x

meg said...

That cat looks so contented lying on top of the fence,love the flower stamps and sentiment

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fabulous, and really shows how cats can 'hang out'! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Love this Pinky, the cat stamps you use are adorable.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag-love all the little flowers and the cat hanging about on the fence-although our black one is getting on and she usually hangs about on top of the radiators !
Carol x

Chris said...

Such a sweet tag Pinky, the little cat looks so 'at home' relaxing on the fence- love the tiny stamped flowers, a lovely detail.
xx

Sandra H said...

Super cute x

Michele said...

oh Pinky! i love this car=t on the fence! great tag! xo

Chrissy said...

So cute Pinky, love the cat on the fence, what a great tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra Wright. said...

I love your Tag Pinky, love that cat stamp.
Love that fencing to with the pretty flowers.
Thank you so much for joining in with my theme..xx

Doris P. said...

What a cute little Cat. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...