Tuesday 25 April 2023

Birthday wishes tag


This is another tag for my challenge at
TAG TUESDAY.
I just played around with Framed Florets stamp set,
tiny bit of colouring and added a torn piece of vellum
that was lying on my desk annoying me lol.
I finished with some bakers twine.

I hope you get time to join us.

I would like to enter this into

Lovely sunny day out there. We are still fighting the battle
against the rats outside. Think we are down to one!
I will be so glad when we are done with this, if ever!
I am waking up at night thinking I am hearing them,
so exhausting!! Might get my son to bring one of his dogs
down and give them a scare!!
Any suggestions will be gratefully accepted.
We have never had this problem before thanks to our wee
Squirt (RIP).😌


8 comments:

Janette said...

That vellum was a nice touch and it got rid of it at the same time haha..A gorgeous tag, love the pretty frame and flowers.xx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty tag - love the touch of vellum on there
Pauline xx

meg said...

The vellum was a wonderful finishing touch on your beautiful tag

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and stamps,love the piece of vellum.Hope you get the rats sorted-our neighbour has an aviary and he has bother but puts traps down.
Carol x

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful tag. Love the addition of the velum overlay. Thanks for playing along at Papercraft Challenges. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the vellum on your very beautiful tag Pinky.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag Pinky x

Doris P. said...

Great idea! I love vellum paper. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...