Monday 24 April 2023

Sweet songbirds


Happy Monday!
I was doing a video tutorial and some cardmaking and had
this strip left over so decided to do another tag for my theme
of anything goes at

I love this Sweet Songbirds set, so quick and easy to work with.
The cloud background has used lots of pastel colours.
I reckon it would make a cute bookmarker too.

I would like to enter this into

I had a busy weekend preparing for my daughter's 30th birthday this week.
We will be having a little get together for the whole family
next Sunday so between buying in food supplies,
finishing off her album, making her an exploding box and
gathering up some fun presents I am wrecked lol.
Now have to prepare 1st communion album for my Grandson
for the 6th May along with a load of cards.
Wish me luck!!

16 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful tag that would be a lovely bookmark too.
Good luck with your busy week ahead Pinky, I feel tired just reading about it.
Happy birthday to your daughter when it comes.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Aww super cute tag lovely bird too x

brenda said...

You really are a busy bee Pinky. These little birdies are so sweet and love the multicoloured clouds.

B x

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a sweet tag with the adorable little songbird! The flowering tree/bush is perfect for our "Plant Some Ideas" challenge at Paper à la Mode! Thanks for sharing! ~Katrina

meg said...

A sweet songbird Pinky love your multicoloured background sky,hope your busy week goes smoothly.

crafty-stamper said...

I love the really cute tag and would definitely make a cute bookmark too.Hope your busy week goes to plan
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Busy,busy,busy, Pinky, but what a lot of fun things to do and make and celebrate, hope it goes well,I'm sure it will, and love this sweet little singing birdie..love the clouds and soft colours, gorgeous tag..

luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Your tag is so cute, Pinky. Happy Birthday to your daughter, hope you all enjoy the special celebrations. xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky - so pretty! Hope all goes well with your upcoming celebrations
Pauline xx

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely tag, Pinky

Much💖love

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Gosh, how wonderful, I love the bird singing high on the tree. Lovely work Pinky.
Faith x

Darlene said...

Awe ... how sweet! I just love this tag Pinky! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Triple B
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm back with my DT hat on and still love your beautiful tag. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

My name is Erika. said...

This little bird is so sweet Pinky. What a fun tag. hugs-Erika

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Oooh, this is adorable! Great tag, Pinky. Thank you for joining us at Saturday Paper A La Mode. - Shirley, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...