Tuesday 13 June 2023

Going round in circles


Our new theme over at
has been chosen by the lovely Wendy and she wants to
see us use CIRCLES!

For my tag I cut the base using Countryside Corners dies and then
using Timeless Arrangements stamp set I stamped the circles in
daffodil delight. I then cut the next size down in brights
daffodil delight spotty paper.
I cut three circles, one in white and two in daffodil delight.
Using die cuts from the Timeless Arrangements I matted
the leaves and flowers around the largest circle.
I finished with a sentiment and some ribbon added using a brad.

I hope you get time to join us.

I would like to enter this into

Dull here today but very very warm.
I will be at my craft desk if anyone is looking for me 😂

Product List

11 comments:

Janette said...

A really super pretty tag Pinky, the frame die is stunning, I love this.xx

meg said...

The diecut arrangement draws the eye to the sentiment,a gorgeous tag

Chris said...

A really lovely tag Pinky, love the design, the pretty die cuts and fresh yellow/white combo.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the Summery tag and love the stamped background and dies
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Just popping back to say this would be perfect for the No Cards challenge at Crafting From The Heart too
Carol x

Heidi said...

Was für ein wundervolles sommergelbes Tag, es gefällt mir sehr!
Danke, dass du es bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Kampin' Karen said...

Pinky, this is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
Karen, DT

Sandra H said...

Love this and the colours are my favourite x

WendyK said...

A lovely tag to illustrate my theme, thank you. Wendy K

CA Scrapper said...

Your tag is so beautiful!! Thanks for joining our Tag You're It challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Larelyn said...

The yellow is stunning. Such a pretty tag. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Tag challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...