Wednesday 14 June 2023

Pretty Nail File Gift idea



My tutorial is another gift idea for my shop on Facebook.
I haven't had much time to stock it up so when I got these
lovely nail files I thought they would be good to decorate up.

You can watch the tutorial here

Measurements needed to make one

Card - 1 1/2" x 11 5/8" (full a4 length)
Score long side - 7 1/4", 7 1/2"
DSP to decorate
1" x 3 3/8"
1" x 3 5/8"
4" x 1 3/8"
6" x 1 3/8"

I would like to enter these into

Another gorgeous day here but dare I say the lack of sleep
due to the heat is very hard to stick!!
Sorry, I do love the sunshine during the day but give me
a nice cool breeze at night and I'll be super happy.


11 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful way to gift these pretty nail files

Janette said...

I love this idea Pinky, a very pretty gift.xx

brenda said...

Such a wonderful idea for little girly gifts Pinky.

B x

brenda said...

I didn't mean 'little' girls literally, small girly gifts might have explained better.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

I really love these Patricia great girly gifts and I agree it was very hot last night!
Carol x

Chris said...

These look gorgeous Pinky, beautiful packaging for those very pretty nail files.
I agree,it's lovely to have sunshine but hot sticky nights are not pleasant! We've been quite lucky here so far, a couple of too warm nights at the weekend but much cooler since- thank goodness.
xx

Darlene said...

What a fun & fabulous project idea Pinky! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
Triple B
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

Carla's Cards said...



This is a lovely idea Pinky, a very pretty gift.
DT CarlaBrooke
Crafting from the Heart

Sandra H said...

Ooh Pinky what a great and cute idea love them x

Liz said...

What a lovely little gift, Pinky. Thanks for the demo. xx

Makira said...

Wow, these are such adorable party favors! The little birdie and flowers are such a delightful addition. Thank you so much for participating in June's Colorful Options Challenge. Wishing you an amazing weekend ahead! Cheers, Makira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...