Friday 16 June 2023

Pretty scrappy card!


I have another scrappy video for my VIP Group.
This time it is the floating scraps method.

The bundle I have used is called timeless arrangements,
the shape is from Countryside Corners dies,
and the papers are all scraps from my Brights dsp pack.

I loved making this one, very easy and quick
and those papers are so gorgeous for summer.

I would like to enter this into

We have our nephew/Godson's wedding tomorrow
so really hoping the weather holds out.
Have a great weekend everyone.

8 comments:

Janette said...

Another of your pretty scrappy cards Pinky. I love the bits you used, so cheerful and bright. xxx

meg said...

Beautiful cheerful summer colours a wonderful floating focal point and card

Chrissy said...

Such pretty scraps Pinky, love the colours and love your design, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

I really love the beautiful Summery paper you used and the floating scrap shape-hope the weather holds out and you enjoy the wedding tomorrow.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Pinky. I love the floating scraps design. Hope the wedding goes well tomorrow. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous bright and summery card thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

Linby said...

Loving this zingy bright make.

Gina said...

Absolutely love the dimension you have created on this card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...