Tuesday 27 June 2023

Hot colours!


It's my turn to choose the theme over at
and as the weather has been so hot recently I
decided to go with HOT COLOURS!

For this week's tag I inked up the background using
I gave it a light spray with water to lift some colour.
Then I stamped the flowers using memento black ink.
I matted it onto some black card and finished with a bit of ribbon.

Unfortunately I am down with a really bad flu/covid
from last Thursday. It has really taken it's toll
and I can do nothing only sit around and rest.

I hope you get time to join my theme is fortnight.



 

10 comments:

meg said...

Your not summer colours in the background and silhouette flowers are absolutely brilliant Pinky,a wonderful tag

Janette said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, the colours are stunning and just love the black flowers.
I hope your soon better, take care.xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous idea, here it's very hot, too - not my cup of tea! Love your gorgeous tags, I will make one soon. Hugs, Valerie

Sandra Wright. said...

Love this theme Pinky,.
Both of your tags are gorgeous, but I do favour the first one, the flowers against the coloured background, just gorgeous.xx

Chris said...

Fabulous tag, a perfect blended background for the black silhouette.
Sorry you've been feeling ill, just get plenty of rest and get well soon.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the hot colours and silhouette flowers-hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky with those beautiful hot colours, so sorry you are felling so bad, hope you get better soon, take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx PS..I'm going to make it with plenty of time to spare at Tag Tuesday..

Liz said...

Beautiful background for the silhouette, Pinky. xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky and the colour is gorgeous too x

lichazul said...

great tag , siluets flowers amazing
congrats
happy days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...