Wednesday 28 June 2023

Pretty Gift Box



My tutorial today is this pretty box.
I made it to hold a fidget scrunchie which I have taken
to crocheting in the evenings.
If you remember back, when I did the worry worms,
well my daughter took all I had and gave them to kids
when she was at the Q Con in Belfast last weekend.
I think I must have done at least 30.
Apparently they were a big hit 😁

So you can watch my video tutorial here

Measurements needed to make one
Base Card - 8 1/4" x 8 1/4"
Score at 2 3/4" all 4 sides
Follow cutting pattern on video.
Lid Card - 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Score at 1" on all 4 sides
Follow score tip on video.
Ribbon Slide Card - 1 1/2" x 1/2"
Score at 1/4" on both sides

I would like to enter this into



7 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, I hope your feeling better.
This is a beautiful box, very pretty and a lovely idea for your scrunchie gifts.xxx

Liz said...

Absolutely Pinky, looks fabulous in green and white. xx

Chris said...

This is beautiful Pinky, love the green/white combo looks very classy! Not surprised your worry worms were a bit hit with the children, I thought it was a brilliant idea.
Hope you're feeling better today.
xx

crafty-stamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful little box and love the shade of green and the cute little worry worms-hope you are feeling better
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Aww this Pinky is so lovely hope your feeling much better take care x

meg said...

Love your worry worms Pinky,a fantastic box in gorgeous colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...