Friday 30 June 2023

Sweet Songbird!


My VIP Video today is a sketch card
which also uses up those little scraps of dsp.

I have used the Sweet Songbird stamp set and matching punch
Songbird Builder.
The scraps, of which I still have loads 🙊 were very
useful for this sketch.

I put in a big effort today, showered and put some clothes on lol.
Finally beginning to see light at the end of the flu tunnel.
This is day 9 and it has been a long hard struggle to get here.
Hubby is at about day 6 so you can imagine 🙈
It seriously has been the worse flu I have ever experienced,
way worse than COVID.
Anyway hopefully that me on the mend and hubby close behind.
Take care out there!!

Welcome to my lovely new followers Diana!!

I would like to enter this into

9 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Pinky. Great design and I love your colour choice. xx

Janette said...

This is so pretty, love the image and the little tags at the top are gorgeous.
I am so glad your feeling better but be careful, don't rush it. Hope you are both back to normal soon.xx

meg said...

Your little bird is absolutely adorable,a beautiful card,pleased to read that you are feeling a bit better

Chris said...

A bright and happy card, beautiful papers and colours and the little bird is adorable. Great take on the sketch!
So glad you're feeling better now, hope hubby does soon, it sounds like really nasty virus!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Patricia love the cute little bird and banners,great use of scraps and good to hear you are feeling better
Carol x

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Pinky, love the colours and your design, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Oh how sweet, love that cute little bird and the nice bright colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Sandra H said...

Oooh Pinky this is so cute x

Deanne Saunders said...

So pretty!!! As guest designer at KRAFTY CHICKS for the month of June I thank you so much for participating in the challenge!!! I enjoyed visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...