Sunday 2 July 2023

Summer flowers!


Our new challenge for July theme over at
anything stamped with the option of summer flowers!

Of course, as always, there are some fabulous prizes so worth
getting your stamped projects in!

Two prizes, £25 store voucher from Crafty Individuals and
two dies from Highlight Crafts

So I went with the theme and made some summer flowers
using a stamp set Artistically Inked which used to scare
but is now my favourite!
I used some ink blending brushes to create a background on
the flat of my card. Having stamped out lots of flowers, hand
cut round them and laid them out so I would know where I
needed to blend in the background.
I then stamped some leaves flat onto the card as well
and stamped and cut some out for added extras.
The flowers were stuck in place I then decided it needed
some little flowers and dots stamped here and there.
I finished with a stamped sentiment placed across the front
and some little gems.

I hope you get time to join us this month!!

I would like to enter this into



14 comments:

meg said...

The beautiful bouquet and pastel colours are gorgeous Pinky

Pauline C said...

Beautiful composition with all your cut flowers and leaves, and gorgeous summery colours
Pauline xx

Janette said...

This is a stunningly pretty card, it make me happy just looking at it. Gorgeous.xx

Linby said...

This is stunning. Love how you used the stamps and great use of colour too. Thanks also for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful flowers in Summery colours
carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous dimensions and so sweet colours, how beautiful bouquet!! Just perfect for a birthday and also for our July challenge at We Love Stamping, thanks so much for joining us!

Chris said...

Fabulous dimension on this beautiful floral card, love the stamps and pretty colours.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A very beautiful card Pinky, I love the colours you have chosen, such pretty flowers too. Sorry to be AWOL.
Faith x

Liz said...

A beautiful bouquet of summer flowers, Pinky. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card , love how you've layered up those gorgeous flowers and such pretty colours.
Avril x

brenda said...

I'm running very late Pinky! Gorgeous card in fresh summery colours.

B x

papierelle said...

I love your summery bouquet, beautifully done!! Thank you for letting me be a guest designer at Stamping Sensations this month.

StampinwithAnita said...

What a lovely lovely card! The colors are so beautiful together...Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...