Tuesday 11 July 2023

Mermaids!


Our new theme over at
has been chosen by the lovely Michele
and she wants to see MERMAIDS.

I do not have a mermaid stamp unfortunately so lifted
this skeleton mermaid from PNG Wing.
I inked up some card using blues, greens and pinks.
I fed the card through my printer so I could get the
mermaid where I wanted it.
Then I cut the tag shape, inked the edges and
stamped some spots in navy here and there.
I stamped the sentiment and chopped it up.
Inked it with some blue and navy on the edges
and stuck in place.
I stapled some velvet ribbon to finish.

I would like to enter this into

Hope you get time to play along!



12 comments:

meg said...

Love the mermaid skeleton Pinky,definitely an eye-catching tag

Janette said...

WOW Pinky, never seen a skeleton Mermaid before, this is amazing I have to say. What a fabulous tag with such an interesting image.xx

Chris said...

Wow! That's an amazing image, not your everyday beautiful or cute mermaid- I love it! Brilliant tag.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, Pinky. And thanks again for hosting these past 2 weeks. Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and I really love the beautiful delicate sleleton Mermaid and the water effect background
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had to get this enlarged, what an awesome mermaid? Love how you treated the image, great colours and design of the tag.
Faith x

Donna Walls said...

Great image and clever design. I think this would be great at Halloween time also. Thanks for supporting us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag Pinky x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow! I love this tag! Michelle x

Michele said...

wow, this is beautiful. very cool mermaid skeleton! thanks for joining my challenge at tag tuesday! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

A fabulous Tag Pinky, love,love the image, never seen one like that before.
Perfect colour palette too. xx

Doris P. said...

Really great image! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...