Wednesday 12 July 2023

Summer time goodies!


My tutorial today shows how I made these gift boxes for
my Grandsons summer holiday money.



Inside I have divided the box into 3 sections.
One for football chocolates, one for chews and the third
has a little file of bubbles with space to wrap some
money around them.

You can watch my tutorial here
Measurements needed to make one
Base card - 4 1/4" x 9 1/4"
Score long side - 4 1/4", 5"
Score short side - 3/4", 3 1/2"
Cover uses dies (see video)
Dividers - 4 pieces - 1 1/4" x 4 1/4"
DSP - 2 pieces - 2 5/8" x 4 1/8"

I would like to enter these into

Another miserable day here today.
Going to finish off some orders then
iron my new black out curtains in the hope we get
a descent nights sleep!!



10 comments:

meg said...

Thank you for your great tutorial for this fabulous box,

Janette said...

I love these, they are a lovely idea to hand out to the children....or anyone really....love the papers too Pinky and the darker card makes it all pop..
Its a miserable day here too today, what on earth happened to the summer, I swear I knew this would happen as soon as I bought a new umbrella for the garden, the day after the weather turned....Enjoy the new curtains.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Another great little treat holder and a great way to add money too,love the papers you used.Hope the curtains do the trick -I am fed up with not sleeping lately have been like a bear with a sore head lol.Miserable here too today was fine till I set the washer going!
Carol x

Chris said...

These are such fab little gift boxes Pinky, love the papers. I'm sure your grandsons will be delighted with them-and their contents. You spoil those boys- as is your right as their Grandma!
Hope the blackout curtains help!!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super gift boxes Pinky, love the paper and another super design. I know I keep saying it, but you are clever.
Faith x

Liz said...

Love these Pinky, what a great project. xx

Sandra H said...

Pinky your talent really shines through another great creation xx

Curly said...

OMGoodness this is such a fabulous gift and it contains chocolate,Im sure your grandsons will love the chocolatey surprise

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge,
this week we hope you will join us again,
Crafty hugs,
Bridget

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow! What an amazing pair of boxes and you can fit so much in them! Your Grandsons must have been absolutely delighted with these. I love the papers and I am always in awe of your designs. Michelle x

Helen said...

A great tutorial Pinky. I love these sweet little boxes! Perfect for those small gifts! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love the Craft Challenge. Have a good weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...