Tuesday 8 August 2023

A little bit of stitchery!


Our new challenge over at
has been chosen by the lovely Sandie and
she wants to see sewing/stitch related tags.

Sadly I don't have any sewing/stitch stamps other than
a retired set called Stitchery. So I used that along the lines
of my countryside inn papers in the background.
The sewing machine and sentiment are from Nitwits.
I matted everything onto bubble bath card, punched
some hearts using Country Bouquet punch and added two
holes to make them look like buttons.
I finished with some bubble batch ribbon stapled in place.

I would like to enter this into

The sun is shining today!!
We have family coming for coffee this afternoon
so hoping it stays nice so we can sit in the garden.
Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

meg said...

You created a brilliant tag with the combination of image, sentiment,paper, diecuts and stamping

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Patricia, love your delightful tag here xx

Janette said...

Oh wow, this is a beautiful tag, I love the sewing machine, so pretty and that sentiment is perfect to anyone that loves to sew. Its gorgeous Pinky. xx
No rain today, yay!! hope the same for you. xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a super sweet Tag Pinky, love the little quote.
Thank you for playing along with my theme xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love your sewing tag theme and pastel colours,love the floral sewing machine too-third day we have had sun -doing well and no washing to do lol
Carol x

Chris said...

Such a pretty tag Pinky, love the sewing theme and the pretty sewing machine. Been doing a bit of sewing recently, quite enjoying a re-found interest in it- all down to the Sewing Bee.
Hope the weather stayed fine for your family visitors.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, Pinky, love our style. Hugs, Valerie
Have a great week!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, I love the soft pink and pale blue strip, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gillena Cox said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky.
Happy Tuesday

Muchđź’–love

Gina said...

Such a sweet little tag. makes me want to get my machine out and play now lol Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart XXX

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really lovely tag Pinky, something 2 of my SiL's would love I'm sure.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

Oh fabulous tag l love the sewing machine image x

Stacy MS said...

What a cute tag! Love the choice of colors.

Kampin' Karen said...

Pinky, I love these colors together. Thanks for entering Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.
Karen, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...