Tuesday 26 September 2023

More Silhouettes


It's the second week of Michele's theme
Silhouettes
over at Tag Tuesday.
 I used the Silhouette Scenes stamp set along with
some gorgeous autumnal looking papers.
The image was stamped directly onto the paper and
matted onto some black card.
I stamped a sentiment on to some vellum and wrapped it
around my tag. Quick and easy!

I would like to enter this into

It's wet, cold and miserable here today and I am off
to the dentist to get a filling and a clean up.
Enjoy your day!!

11 comments:

Liz said...

Wonderful tag Pinky, so romantic. xx

meg said...

A wonderful romantic card Pinky

Janette said...

I LOVE this so so much. The colour is gorgeous, and the image is very sweet, as you know I am a big fan of torn vellum for sentiments so this is a hit. :))
Beautiful tag Pinky. xxx

brenda said...

A gorgeous silhouette image Pinky and the vellum sentiment strip works nicely.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag! Good that you reminded me, I have another one so must get it posted soon. Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

It's beautiful Pinky, a lovely background for the silhouette, the vellum strip with the sentiment looks great.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and image-the sentiment is perfect-hope all went well at the dentist-I am terrified and I mean terrified of dentists!!! I was a rainy morni g here but a sunny afternoon.
Carol

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Pinky l love that silhouette x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image, I love how you have shown it off so beautifully.
Faith x

Sandra Wright. said...

What a romantic tag Pinky, the image is so lovely, a beautiful quote too.xx

Lisa said...

This is a wonderful silhouette image. I love the fall themed card stock too. Great color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...