Friday 2 February 2024

Scrappy Friday


My scrappy card today used up some 6" papers.
I just ripped them at different angles and
had a go at placing them together.
I added a die cut circle and some foliage cut using the
Gorgeously Made Bundle.

You can watch my video HERE. 

I would like to enter this into

Myself and hubby are down with flu! He is must worse
than me so I'm still able to be up and about doing stuff.
Hoping my Flu and COVID jabs are working hard to keep it at bay!
Have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

brenda said...

So effective Pinky, great inspiration.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is lovely great way to use scraps of card and create a stunning finish x

Janette said...

I love how the scraps seem to flow with the way you have torn them, really gorgeous card Pinky. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous monochrome card and love all the torn strips of beautiful papers.Mens flu is always worse don't you know lol-hope you both feel better soon.
Carol x

Chris said...

This is fabulous Pinky- love the papers, such lovely shades of green, the torn edges look great and add interest.
Sorry to hear you have flu- hope you manage to fight it off quickly.
xx

Chrissy said...

Well of course hubby will have it worse that you Pinky, they get man flu, that is so much worse..lol..but hope you both get better real soon and I love your card using up scraps or after a day of ripping papers to bits, how fun, love the design too..take care..

luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

Wow, Pinky, this is amazing! LOVE this design - such a great look with all those torn edges, and that simple stem is perfect over it! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Liz said...

Lovely card Pinky, I love the colour combination.
Liz xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, I love the background created with your torn paper - very effective
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Men are always worse Pinky! :) Love your papers in this striking and beautiful card. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...