Sunday 4 February 2024

Something to crow about!


It's time for our February challenge over at
where you can go with ANYTHING GOES theme or join in with us and
try the ANIMALS/BIRDS/ CREATURES theme.

We have an amazing prize up for grabs so definitely worth
entering your projects!!





For my card I have gone with chickens!
I used the Hey Chuck stamp set and created a little scene
for three of the chucks.
I did a bit of masking so I could fit all three on the fence.
They have been coloured and then layered up onto
some gingham paper and pretty peacock card.
I finished it off with some pearlized enamel effects
and a cute sentiment.

I would like to enter this into


I hope you get time to join us this month!



13 comments:

brenda said...

It's such a fun creation Pinky, can't help but make you smile and brighten the day.

B x

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Pinky. The patterned paper makes a great background for the fun image.
Liz xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh your card is full of loveliness it certainly makes me smile too x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant fun card and I just love the fabulous chooks.
Carol x

Linby said...

A great fun card and brilliantly done to fit all on the fence.

Chris said...

This one made me smile Pinky- those chickens balanced on the fence are fabulous! Great stamping and masking, lovely papers and layout.
xx

Janette said...

This is such a fun card Pinky, love the chicks and the papers are so cute, I do love abit of gingham. xx

Pamela said...

love the both of the designer paper that you used for this fun chicken card - i love the color coordination. Thank you for joining us at MMM

Helen said...

This really made me smile! Great card.

Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
Guest Chick

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty catz

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Chuckle chuckle. Love the chickens Pinky. I'm here with 2 hats on so will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Great and fun card, I loke it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...