Tuesday 26 March 2024

Magic in the air!


I have another tag for Michele's theme
Gothic Arches/Gothic theme over at

This is another AI image I created.
I cut around the shape and layered up the gold circle and the owl.
I added some gold around the edges and finished with
the two words which I think work well with the wizard image.

Totally out of my happy space here but really enjoyed the theme!
I hope some of you have a go, stretch that knicker elastic!! 

I would like to enter this into




 

8 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful gothic themed tag

Chris said...

I love it Pinky...magical and creepy! A great theme to get the imagination and brain cells working!
xx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Pinky, what a great job and fabulous card, love it, and love the shape and gold details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Gothic arch,love the wizard and owl.
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Oh I am loving these Pinky and think your so clever and brave to have a bash. This looks amazing. Hugs Janette xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a gorgeously scary tag! Hugs!

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful lovely gothic theme which l really like x

Sandra Wright. said...

A great Gothic Tag Pinky,not just the shape,but the images too,love it.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...