Newsletter

Friday 26 July 2024

Christmas Countdown


Today I am sharing the final part of this project and it's
a countdown calendar for December.

Again I used scraps from two different retired Christmas packs.
I only needed small pieces for each page.
The pages themselves were cut using balmy blue card
and I made a stand for it using real red card.
The numbers were cut using the same paper and backed onto
card so a lot of cutting lol.
Each page is decorated differently.
I have put them all together
to make it easier for you to see.

I decorated them with words, snowflakes and some stamped
snowmen.
When I had all the pages decorated and the stand made I used
my Cinch to bind them all together.
So it just sits displaying the days date until Christmas.

Here is a quick walk through of each page.



I would like to enter this into


7 comments:

Janette said...

This is wonderful, alot of creative work but so worth it, I love this Pinky.
Our kids all broke up on Tuesday for the summer break, now it will just fly toward Christmas. xx

meg said...

Love this fabulous project Pinky,a great way to countdown to Christmas

Sandra H said...

This Pinky is absolutely stunning its so creative your so talented x

Chrissy said...

WoW, so festive and happy Pinky, love the numbers in bold red,spots and stripes and the decorations on each is fabulous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

What a fabulous project Pinky, a lovely and original Advent calendar.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...


Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... these are awesome and the way you have them displayed here, looks like an old time Christmas quilt! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...