Newsletter

Monday 29 July 2024

Stepper Christmas


I was doing some blog commenting and went to check out my lovely friend
Chrissy's blog. She had made the most beautiful step card and
really inspired me to have a go.
As the challenge closes tomorrow I thought I better get to it.


I pulled out an old stamp set called Poinsettia Petals for my flowers,
leaves and sentiments. They have been coloured up with my markers.
The papers are also from an old pack
and the Happy Christmas has been die cut using an old set
called Word Wishes.
I added some enamel effects in real red and white
which I put my finger into many times 😂


I followed Chrissy's inspiration for the little band of matching
card and paper on the inside and stamped another sentiment.

I would like to enter this into

We have had a great weekend of celebrations!!
Our county team Armagh won the All Ireland Cup!
We had most of the family over for the day to watch the match live,
even little Aimee enjoyed it!
Her Dad got her all kitted out with her Armagh top.
Look at those eyes, she is hilarious!!



 

12 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a lovely Christmas card and beautiful poinsettias

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers for my Christmas in July challenge …. 🎄🎄🎄

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

meg said...

A fabulous layout with beautiful papers and embellishments Pinky

Chrissy said...

Aww, thanks Pinky, you made a beautiful Christmas step card, love the poinsettias, gorgeous card and such a cute fun photo of the football fans..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Beautiful stepper card Pinky, I love the Christmas flowers, so pretty.
Well done on the win Ireland, your little granddaughter is growing fast. xx

Taty said...

a beautiful card the poinsettias are adorable and the background card highlights the flowers thanks for joining the Dream Valley Challenge Taty x DT

Chris said...

A beautiful stepper card, those poinsettias are stunning, love the photo of your tiny football fan in her footie top- she is so cute!
xx

Kate said...

Such a beautiful card! Those poinsettias are gorgeous!

And such a gorgeous photo of Aimee and her dad! I'm actually heading to Ireland tomorrow - a stopover on my way to England. :)

Thanks for joining us for our “Two Steps Behind” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is a stunning Christmas Stepper card. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing you again this month!
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenges
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Sandra H said...

Ooh that's a lovely photo so cute too and your stepper card with poinsettias is beautiful c

Lisa Cuneo said...

So pretty! And the inside is as nice as the outside. So glad you shared it with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog. I hope you'll join us again next month.

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Love the poinsettias. Thanks for sharing and joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...