Newsletter

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Seaside escapades


I have another tag for Valerie's theme of holidays
over at

This time I used a background paper with a view of the sea,
seagulls and a little boat.
I stamped the man and child using Beside Me stamp set (SU).
I coloured them with my markers and cut them out.
I added some beige card to the bottom of the sea
to create a sandy beach then popped the pair on to it.
I stamped the sentiment from A Good Man stamp set (SU),
onto the beige card and chopped
into single words and added to my tag.
As the man is pointing I had to find something for him to point at
so I added an air balloon from a paper pack.

I would like to enter this into
I used the beach scene

It's a beautiful day out there.
I already have my walk done and it was hot at 10am!
Enjoy your day!!


13 comments:

Janette said...

Another gorgeous tag, I love the scene and that lovely air balloon just makes it perfect. xx

meg said...

A beautiful scene Pinky,

Chris said...

A fabulous scene Pinky, love the hot air balloon and the stamps you used are gorgeous. xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous tag Pinky, I love the summer scene you've created.
Lorraine x

Michele said...

well here is another wonderful summer tag! well done Pinky, it evokes such lovely memories. xo

Jane Savage said...

Love this tag, what a lovely poignant scene you've created!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful tag, Pinky. Gorgeous image and love the paper for the background!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for another lovely tag! Hugs, Valerie

Tracey T said...

What a lovely vintage scene! Thank you for playing over at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

Donna Walls said...

Wow, awesome seaside scene, and great use of the SU sets! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station and we look forward to seeing you again this month!
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenges
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

brenda said...

Rather belatedly, but wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely tag with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag with a lovely scene Pinky x

SarahR said...

Hi Pinky, this is a lovely tag! I love the scene you've created - just perfect! Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' last challenge, apologies for being late to commenting. Sarah - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...