Newsletter

Thursday 18 July 2024

Love never melts!


I have another card for our midway post over at
where the challenge is anything goes
with optional Christmas theme.

This challenge really spurred me on to get started on Christmas.

We do of course have lovely prizes so please come and join us!!


For my card I used some scraps for my background, ripping the edge of one.
I die cut a circle and stamped some snowflakes and blended the sky.
I added some torn papers for the snow and a chip board tree.
I then stamped the snow couple, coloured them up and cut them out.
The sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base.
I finished with a ribbon, die cut snowflake and some glitter
and gems.

I have a few other projects to go along with this card
which I will share next week.



I would like to enter this card into


19 comments:

brenda said...

That snowman couple are adorable snuggling up together and all in all a pretty Christmas card (circle makes it perfect for Allsorts as well!).

B x

Janette said...

What a gorgeous couple, so cute and the circle looks just like a snow globe, this is a lovely card Pinky. xx

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card and I love the snow couple gazing at the tree, so sweet.
Avril xx

Gail said...

Great Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Pinky what a beautiful sentiment and such an adorable image this is one fantastic festive creation I love all the detail and colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

meg said...

A wonderful layout and scene to showcase the gorgeous snow couple

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The snow couple are adorable and this is a fabulous festive card. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Linby said...

This all goes together so well, love the snowcouple.

Chrissy said...

Cute little snow couple Pinky, love the tree and flake and spotty bow, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sandra H said...

So cute the snowman & lady are just the cutest x

CA Scrapper said...

What a sweet card, I love it!
Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How adorable, love everything about this card. x

Cecilia Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheryl said...

Such a lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Paula said...

Very lovely scene.

Kim said...

What an adorable card. Love the sentiment also. Thanks for sharing and joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...