Newsletter

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Believe in yourself!


Something a little different today.
I didn't have enough paper left in this pack which was called
Berry Delightful (SU) to make a mini album so I went with
a folio wallet.
On the front I put two pockets with faux stitching.
In the big pocket I have a handmade mini book
and in the smaller pocket I have a tiny journal tag.
The stamp set I used is called Love This Moment (SU).


Inside I have the main book which has been stitched in place
with a vellum front and back cover.
To the left I have two pockets and I have added
a large handmade notebook and a mini book with paperclip notelets.


On the back page I have added another handmade notebook
and mini book with paperclip notelets.

I did finish off this pack and I am very happy with the outcome.

Here is a quick walk through of my folio

I would like to enter this into

Hugs

11 comments:

brenda said...

Always lovely blue and green together and you've made a pretty journal.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful project using lovely papers,with gorgeous detailed elements

Janette said...

Beautiful creation Pinky, I do make little note books from left over paper, but not as fancy as yours, this is gorgeous. xx

Chrissy said...

This is so pretty and loved the sewn in book which I'm starting to do more often, love the papers and colours, gorgeous Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Darlene said...

WOW what an awesome project Pinky! LOVE your choice of papers too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our new Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You are so clever to design and make your little books, Pinky, this is fabulous. x

Cecilia Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deborah Wheeler said...

such a great project - love that designer paper! Thanks for joining us at LOve to Craft challenge
Deborah DT

Carole J said...

Such a lovely, and really handy, folio! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...