Newsletter

Tuesday 16 July 2024

Hello little one


It's the second week of our celestial themed challenge over at

I used my Bokeh Dots stamp (SU) again for the background,
this time in starry sky ink and coloured in some stars.
The baby image is from Stamping Boutique which I coloured
with my markers and cut out to fit on the tag.
The sentiment is from a stamp set called Little Elephant (SU)
which I stamped in black ink then coloured the background
to match the moon.

I hope you get time to play along this week!

I would like to enter this into

Another overcast day today but at least it's dry.
We had our Granddaughter for 3 hours yesterday and seriously
all I can say is how did I do with for four kids lol.
Totally wrecked going to bed last night.
Enjoy your day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful background and sweet image,an adorable tag

Janette said...

This is adorable Pinky, how sweet is this, it would be a lovely keepsake. xx

brenda said...

That's a real delight Pinky. I have the very same thoughts when Margo arrives for an hour or two, Sunday she was like a Duracell, going as strong at 6pm as she was at 8am.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Oooooh! This is so gorgeous, love it! Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag with that sweet baby sleeping in the moon and wonderful background Pinky, gorgeous tag..I remeber having kidsd, working night shift, cleaning and cooking and washing and ironing, these days my girls 9 Granddaughters) don't get out of bed until 1pm. they don't know what work is..get up feed the child and go back to bed..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag Pinky

much♡love

My name is Erika. said...

This is such a sweet tag Pinky. I love the how she's even sleeping with her little blanket. Thanks for acknowledging my tag for your flower challenge too. Much appreciated. hugs-Erika

Michele said...

what a precious, sweet tag! tanks for playing along with my theme! xo

lichazul said...

Adorable tag, congrats 💐😊 happy day

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such an adorable tag, love the beautiful image. Bless you for your baby sitting Pinky, don't forget you were a few years younger when you had yours :) x

R's box of dreams said...

Such a precious tag!

Thank you for sharing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.

Hugs,
Renata

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...