Newsletter

Friday 16 August 2024

Beautiful Balloons


I made this card for my nephew Brendan from his Granny.
He is turning 40 next month!!
I went with a fun fold celebration card using 
Beautiful Balloons stamps and die.
The fold is nothing exciting, just two creased, concertina folded
and a front added.
I used Country Woods papers as they have a nice manly feel.
I stamped and die cut lots of balloons and some stars for the top.
I used the Alphabest set for the numbers on the balloon.


Inside I stamped the sentiment on the left along with some candles
from a set called Approaching Perfection.
The sentiment on the right has been printed from my computer
and die cut with a rectangle die.

I would like to enter this into

7 comments:

Janette said...

LOVE IT, what a fab card Pinky, love all the balloons and sparkle and the papers are such a great match. Love the fold and those wonderful verses you added, just a great card. xx

meg said...

A wonderful celebratory card

Chris said...

I think the fold looks great Pinky, adds extra interest without looking fussy. Fabulous papers and colours and lovely sparkly balloons.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card, love the fold and sparkly balloons.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Pinky with all the balloons and the stars and great papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Furrbster said...

This is fabulous!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...