Newsletter

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Dressed to Impress


I had a card to make for my sister-in-law's birthday
next month so pulled out a retired set called
Dressed to Impress.
I stamped, die cut and then coloured all the elements
using markers.

I added a piece of scrap to one side, a strip of the green and
a piece of white which I cut with a spellbinders edge die
and slipped another piece of the green underneath.
I cut a bubble square from a set by Lisa Horton,
in green and a smaller one in white for my sentiment.
I used Biggest Wish stamp set in pink ink and added
some white dots when stamped.
All the die cut elements were arranged at the bottom
and I added her name too.
I finished the card off with a bow and some metallic pearls.

I would like to enter this into
I used markers
Everything has been die cut

Hope you have a lovely day!

15 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card for a your sil, its so pretty, love the collection of girly things at the foot of this gorgeous card. Beautiful Pinky. xx

meg said...

A gorgeous feminine card Pinky

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful feminine card, love all the die-cut girly embellishments.
Carol x

Chris said...

Such a delightfully feminine card Pinky, lovely girly images, pretty papers and colours, it's gorgeous,
xx

HilaryJane said...

What a lovely feminine card. Love the little details and how you have personalised it. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative card x

Ella's Design said...

Fresh colour scheme, great layout and lots of pretty details on this feminine card, Pinky...
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous girly card. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

Tracie said...

Such a pretty card. I love all the layers you used and the layout is amazing. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Cards By MI said...

Very sweet creation and lovely colours. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

A really pretty and feminine card Pinky. The images are gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I love the frames and layout you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers and good luck in the draw

Linby said...

This is a bit of me! Love this layout. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping challenge.

Karen P said...

So pretty. Thank you for sharing you lovely project at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...